Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blast Off! | Newspaper Nails

Blast off!
I kept trying to figure out what I would do with this blog, how I'd do it, and kept putting off my first post. But you know what? Screw all that, I'm just going to kick things off with some girly talk and see how everything goes from there. Welcome to The Wandering Fangirl, I'll figure this out somehow. (I swear there'll be some other talk on here eventually, but yes, there will be make up talk along with all the comics and book reviews. I geek out about everything.)

Newspaper Nail Art
I've been getting into nail art for a while now, and have slowly been trying out new things. I did a Captain America shield design for Comic Con 2011, and tonight I finally tried out the newspaper nails trend that's been going around. There are dozens of how-to videos on YouTube for this design, and it was easier than I could have imagined. The end result is kiiiiind of fantastic.

My webcam sucks, but look! It's neat!

Used:
Base/top coat: Sally Hansen's Continuous Treatment Base & Top Coat
Color: Sally Hansen No Chip 10-Day Nail Color in Infinite Natural (17)
Witch Hazel instead of rubbing alcohol
Newspaper

Next nail art experiment: MOUSTACHES or ADVENTURE TIME?

No comments:

Post a Comment