Friday, December 16, 2011

Tempting Tuesdays: A Some Girls Bite Read-Along


Starting in January, Supernatural Snark, Tina's Book Reviews, Books in the Spotlight and The Unread Reader will be hosting a weekly blog hop/read-along of the vampire YA novel Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill, and I'll be taking part!

Some Girls Bite has been on my to read list for a while, so I'm excited to take part in this once January rolls around. For more info about the read-along (and a giveaway once it's over), check out the post at Supernatural Snark.

I've also just finished up Kevin Hearne's Hexed, book two of his Iron Druid Chronicles. I was going to do a review post, but realized I'm diving into the next book (Hammered) so quickly that I'll just review the books in one post once I'm done. So in love.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're joining us Chantaal! It should be really fun. And there's Ethan. Huge bonus there ;-) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, don't forget to add your link to the linky on the blog so we have you in our database for the giveaway:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Thanks for joining us Chantaal! I'm excited!

    Oh, and I freaking LOVE Atticus and The Iron Druid Chronicles. Hammered made me cry! Beware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited, too! And thank you for stopping by. :D

    Oh man, I'll prepare myself. I love Atticus to death.

    ReplyDelete