Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday

Two memes for the price of one! Hope 2012 is starting off just the way you guys want it.


Q: Go count the number of unread books on your shelf right now. How many are there?

Ohhhh lordy. Um, I try not to buy physical books at all because I've moved across the country twice and had to learn to live light. But since I got my e-reader I've gone a bit crazy. I've got about 200 books on there, and my TBR shelf on Goodreads is just shy of 500 (including the 200+ on my e-reader).

I have very high aspirations, okay. And when you're (sadly still) unemployed, there's not much to do but hang out online or read.

For more info on Feature and Follow Friday, check out Parajunkee or Alison Can Read. If you're here via the blog hop, please let me know in a comment and I'll follow back.

8 comments:

  1. Just shy of 500 :) Good luck on that pile - I'm sure there are tons of great books in that pile!!

    Happy Follow Friday!!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yep, I'm slowly working my way through it, but I have a bad habit of adding even more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm surprised at how many people have 200+ books on their TBR list. I need to buy more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm stopping by for the follow hop. Happy to be a new follower! :D That is a pretty large number of books you have to read. Still, at least you will never run out! :D

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. 200+ ebooks? That's a lot. I have a large number on my tbr on Goodreads also.
    New follower.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yeah, I went a liiiiiittle overboard when I first got my e-reader, I was so excited.

    Hi new followers! Heading over to follow you guys back as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im staying away from this question. Yes, I am ashamed. Haha

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so easy to let a tbr pile get out of hand, new follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2012/01/feature-and-follow-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete