Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reader's Progress (5)


Reader's progress is a bi-weekly post of what I've read, what I'm reading, and what's up next to read.

Currently Reading:

Hallowed, by Cynthia Hand
Yay, sequel! Excited to get through this, as I really liked Unearthly. I'm a little wary it might end up being all about the romance (who am I kidding, I love Tucker), but I think I'll enjoy it all the same.

The Space Between, by Brenna Yovanoff
Picked it up at the library because I've been coveting the cover for a long time now. It was slow going at first because I was reading other engrossing books, but after putting attention and time into the book, it's become interesting and sort of unlike a lot of paranormal YA I've been reading.

This is Not a Test, by Courtney Summers
Got this from Net Galley, and it seemed the most interesting of all the galleys I have to read so far. Zombies, yay!

Still reading: Paranormalcy, Green, Blood Rights, Gone

I really need to stop starting new, interesting books when I still have to finish those. I've been reading Green for over a month now.

Next Up
(Nothing definite, but books I'm really interested in reading soon)

Letters in Cardboard Boxes, by Abby Slovin
Choker, by Elizabeth Woods
Burn Bright, by Marianne de Pierres
The Soldier's Wife, by Margaret Leroy
Life as We Knew It, by Susan Beth Pfeiffer

And I'll finally be starting in on Lord of the Rings for my annual re-read, which will probably take most of the year.

Recently Read
(Linked where reviewed)

The Way We Fall, by Megan Crewe (Review to come)
Ship Breaker, by Paolo Bacigalupi
Deadly Cool, by Gemma Halliday
Some Girls Bite, by Chloe Neill
Awkward, by Marni Bates
The Name of the Star, by Maureen Johnson
One For the Money, by Janet Evanovich
Lola and the Boy Next Door, by Stephanie Perkins
White Cat, by Holly Black

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover on The Space Between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I so want to read the Space Between!!

    ReplyDelete