Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Way We Fall

I’ve been infected by Megan Crewe’s THE WAY WE FALL!
The Way We Fall has been a book I've been looking forward to for a while now, and that much more so now that I've had time to experience how awesome Megan Crewe herself is on Twitter and in a chat party on launch day for her book. I always like it when authors turn out to be as awesome as I imagine.

Anyway! Head on over to the virtual launch party at Megan Crewe's blog if you bought the book as well, there's some awesome stuff going on.

I just bought the book myself, so I'm going to start reading it tonight. Which is probably a bad idea considering this deals with a plague, but I terrified myself reading World War Z at 2am and survived, I'm sure I will with The Way We Fall.

It's just bad timing that I still have a bit of a cough from the cold I had over a week ago.

1 comment:

  1. I have read only two reviews for this one. I can't wait to hear what you think.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete