Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hounded Read-Along!


I'm sure if you've been here some time, by now you know of my love for the Iron Druid Series by Kevin Hearne. A few bloggers are getting together for a read-along of Hounded, the first book in the series, with Kevin Hearne answering questions and being generally awesome at the end of it all! For more info and to sign up, check out the intro post over at Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.

Since I had so much fun doing the Some Girls Bite Read-Along AND Hounded features one of my favorite characters ever (sorry, Cal Leandros, but my love for Atticus is a burning fire of emotion~) I jumped on it excitedly.

It helps that today I started my first day at a new job and I got an email confirming me as a volunteer for Comic Con 2012. THUMBS UP FOR LEAP DAY 2012!

Also I decided to re-read The Hunger Games in anticipation for the movie, and I read the first book in about two hours. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS A WARM OVEN, PEETA MELLARK. Or something, idk, just look at how cute Josh Hutcherson is.


No comments:

Post a Comment