Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. This is my first one, and since I just made a fruitful trip to the library (which is where I get most of my books, woe is my wallet), I figured I could finally start doing this myself. Yay!

From the library:


My library has an amazing YA section (to the detriment of the adult section, but I'm okay with this right now), so I got some recently released books as well as Choker, which I've been wanting to read forever.

Don't Breathe a Word, by Holly Cupala
Choker, by Elizabeth Woods
Sweethearts, by Sara Zarr
Darkness Falls, by Cate Tiernan (Immortal Beloved #2, I am so excited!)
Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi
Fracture, by Megan Miranda

Recently bought:

The Goose Girl, by Shannon Hale

E-books:

Catching Jordan, by Miranda Kenneally
Harbinger, by Sara Wilson Etienne
Incarnate, by Jodi Meadows

I have a new weekly video post I'll be doing soon that I'm pretty excited about, so look out for that soon!

17 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of books! Can't wait to read Don't Breathe a Word, Under The Never Sky, Harbinger, and Incarnate! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, hi, welcome!

      I can't wait to get to all those books as well, I've been looking forward to them for a while. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy all your books, they all look great. I LOVED Catching Jordan, such a great book :) Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to finally have Catching Jordan. :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Great set! New follower too. I loved Catching Jordan. Sweethearts looks great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading Chantaal. I am reading Immortal Beloved now and can't wait to dive into Darkness Falls next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too!

      And I really hope you enjoy Immortal Beloved, I really loved it. :)

      Delete
  6. I didn't like Darkness Falls as much as Immortal Beloved so now I'm curious about how you'll like it.

    And I've been wanting to get Catching Jordan for a while now. I should see if it's at the library. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, hopefully I enjoy it as much as the first, I'd be so disappointed if it wasn't as good.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! I really do love our library a ridiculous amount. So many new books!

      Delete
  8. Great haul, Chantaal! I loved FRACTURE and CHOKER was creepy good. I hope you enjoy them all!
    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to get into Fracture now! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete