Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, featuring the books I've received in some way, shape or form this week. For more info, check out the introduction post.



Boooooooooooks! The first half of my Amazon haul came in this weekend, which I was thrilled about, and I got a few other books from other places.

Amazon Haul:
The Way of Shadows, by Brent Weeks
Liar, by Justine Larbalestier
Angefire, by Courtney Alison Moulton
How to Archer, by Sterling Archer (SO EXCITED)
Darkfever, by Karen Marie Moning
Lies of Locke Lamora, by Scott Lynch

From Giveaways:
The Last Nude, by Ellis Avery - from a giveaway at The Unabridged Chick.
Charmfall, by Chloe Neill - from a giveaway at Supernatural Snark.
Give Up the Ghost, by Megan Crewe - from a swag pack Megan Crewe gave out during her The Way We Fall virtual launch party.

Bought from Goodwill:
The Shipping News, by Annie Proulx
The Blind Assassin, by Margaret Atwood

From the Library:
The Probability of Miracles, by Wendy Wunder
Wrapped, by Jennifer Bradbury
Tomorrow, When the War Began, by John Marsden

Awesome, awesome week for books for me, and I expect some more in the next week and a half from my Amazon haul. Yay books!

No comments:

Post a Comment