Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reader's Progress (6)


Reader's progress is a bi-weekly post of what I've read, what I'm reading, and what's up next to read.

Currently Reading:
My February reading goal was to finish up all the open books I had on my e-reader, and I'm almost done! I've got just one left, which is why my currently reading list is so teeny.

Blood Rights, by Kristen Painter
Now that I've jumped back into this book I'm enjoying it even more. I like the world built so far, and the vampire lore isn't to bad either.

Fracture, by Megan Miranda
A good read so far, and a nice, mysterious, little bit creepy YA.

Next Up:
Library books!

Darkness Falls, by Cate Tiernan
The Probability of Miracles, by Wendy Wunder
Wrapped, by Jennifer Bradbury
Tomorrow, When the War Began, by John Marsden

Recently bought e-books I can't wait to read!

Catching Jordan, by Miranda Kenneally
Harbinger, by Sara Wilson Etienne
Incarnate, by Jodi Meadows


Everything I'm getting from my Amazon haul and other books I've recently bought are going to be my March reading, since I'll be road tripping across America with my sisters. Good times.


Recently Read:
Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White (review to come)
This is Not a Test, by Courtney Summers (review to come)
Letters in Cardboard Boxes, by Abby Slovin (review to come)
Don't Breathe a Word, by Holly Cupala
Sweethearts, by Sara Zarr
Hallowed, by Cynthia Hand
Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi
Choker, by Elizabeth Woods
The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary E. Pearson
The Way We Fall, by Megan Crewe
Immortal Beloved, by Cate Tiernan

Gave Up:
The Space Between, by Brenna Yovanoff
The Pledge, by Kimberly Derting

No comments:

Post a Comment