Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, featuring the books I've received in some way, shape or form this week. For more info, check out the introduction post.

I didn't do this last week, so I'm including what few things I've got since then!


Bought:
Dance of the Assassins, by Hervé Jubert, Anthea Bell (Translator)
The Clan of the Cave Bear, by Jean M. Auel
Just Listen, by Sarah Dessen
The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd

Birthday Gift:
Inside Out & Back Again, by Thanhha Lai

From the Library:
A Little Wanting Song, by Cath Crowley
666 Park Avenue, by Gabriella Pierce
Everneath, by Brodi Ashton

For Review:
Chicks Dig Comics (for Girls Read Comics.com)

4 comments:

  1. What a great list of books. I have The Secret Life of Bees but have not made the time to read it yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to get to it! (Eventually, haha) I hadn't thought of it in a while, but the woman in front of me at the used book store was trading a copy in, and I thought why not get it? XD

      Delete
  2. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming
    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For Details Visit http://tinyurl.com/a9tr4o4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Hiring Home Workers Worldwide (11542)

    Earn up to $250 per day working from home
    Companies now hiring worldwide in positions such as typing,
    data entry, writing and more. For more information
    visit (http://www.eazy2earn.com )

    ReplyDelete