Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello, all! If you're still hanging around...

After a very long hiatus and step away from book blogging, I've decided to make my way back. Going to college full time sapped my will to do anything once I was done with work/study, but after a couple of semesters, I think I've got the hang of things. And to be completely honest, I really miss book blogging. I miss writing reviews, keeping up with my progress, and most of all, talking to all the awesome folks I've met along the way.

I've been reading over the past year (as you can see by my Goodreads), but not really reviewing. That's going to change!

I'll be jumping right back into the thick of things this week with some reviews. And who knows, I may even get a meme or two in there.

It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment